Building lifelong relationships rooted in performance and trust.
Curran Financial Partners Careers
If you want to join a team that is dedicated to their clients and has created a culture of success we may be a good fit for you. We are one of the fastest growing independent advisory firms in the Charleston area. Each member of our team plays an integral part in moving our business forward. We work together to help grow the business, and we have fun while doing it. We provide benefits including competitive salaries, bonuses based on personal and team performance, vacation time and more.
We are a great organization and are looking for friendly, assertive and knowledgeable individuals that want to join a winning team. Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investment Service Representative
We are looking for a licensed (Series 65, 7/66, Active Life/Health License) individual who will be responsible for assisting with servicing clients and supporting the Financial Advisor in a variety of tasks. This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to excel in a fast-paced, challenging environment. The below job description outlines the responsibilities for this amazing opportunity:
This position include processing all client paperwork, preparing support materials and reports for Chief Advisor, coordinating and following up on client transactions; all while exhibiting extreme attention to detail in execution. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous industry experience, high attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Actively working with a Financial Advisor
- Series 65, 7/66, Active Life/Health License
- 2-3 years of experience
- Client Interaction
- Working Knowledge of TD Ameritrade preferred
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistent follow-through
The Investment Service Representative will be expected to have consistent follow-through with all efforts, build relationships with prospects and clients, and help prepare the Advisor for Client appointments. Other daily, weekly, and/or monthly tasks may include:
- Create and update support materials and reports for Advisor
- Input notes to database/CRM and keep updated
- Create appropriate Client files; logging and filing all paperwork
- Coordinate and follow up on each client transfer
- Resolve client inquiries and issues
- Review application prior to submission
- Maintain compliance documentation
- Meet with Advisor weekly to review appointments and cases
- Maintain professional communication with clients and staff
- Assist with Client update reports and mailings
Apply to: email@example.com